Monday, February 2, 2009

Day One or "here we go again"




Today is a new day!!! After yesterday's Superbowl Pigout Extravaganza the three of us are finally going to commit to two weeks of Atkins "Induction" We will be limiting ourselves to 20gms of Carbs per day. Will and I are coffee drinkers so we will still be partaking of that delightful yet controversial beverage. I have been low carb for over a year so yesterday's indulgence in all things carby took a real toll on me. I was really in pain last night. I should've known better. Oh well. New day, new thoughts. Jodi and I have gotten on the ol' treadmill this a.m. (Jodi 1 hour, me 1/2 hour) Okay so I'll get on the stick... I'm working my way up to the full hour. I will be posting pics of us as we begin this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment