Monday, March 9, 2009

Overdue Library Books


Okay it has been brought to my attention that I have overdue library books. How could this happen... George's books aren't overdue just mine. Apparently George has been to the library several times leaving mine on the shelf. Hmmmm, Okay they are my books but don't you think that he could've transported mine when he took his. It seems George goes to the library while I'm at work and out of town. So anyway, George now announces he would like to go to the library to get some books and would I like to come and oh by the way "you owe alot of money on your books". This is LaGrande. Library fines, I believe are the substance that keeps the City wheels turning. Now George and I have an understanding. If he goes and my books are due he takes them along. I think it's better this way.

1 comment: