Monday, January 25, 2010

The muse is evading my grasp...

Trying to come up with a new photo each day for project 365 has been a challange. Everything I shot seemed to fall flat. Nothing seemed to call to me or jump out. I had resorted to taking pictures of my "bathroom" seashells and I couldn't come up with anything that seemed to work. I then decided to go with a beach sign I saw at work. I posted the picture and then played with the seashells again. It seemed to go easier when the pressure was off. So I post my seashells here. If you click on it you should be able to see the watercolour texture.
Well time to hit the sack so I can start all over again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. i love this picture! dont be down. i love photography and totally understand what you mean in saying nothing was calling to you, because when you have a good photo day, you see the most extraordinary things in your mind. this is brilliant, keep your mind an open canvas and eyes wide and incredible photographs will come to you.

    ReplyDelete