Monday, December 14, 2009

After the Crash


It's Monday morning and there is just enough snow on the ground to keep me from working. Yesterday my laptop decided to bluescreen me and crash. I was able to save some stuff while in safe mode but had to completely reboot to get everything up and going. I am diligently re-installing the most important programs all of which seem to take a very long time. I had to search my stash to find a photo to put up... will work on finding something a little more seasonal. Back on track foodwise and soing really well although it's only 9:30 in the morning. A nice piece of sprouted grain bread (thanks Ferol), an egg and a small bowl of raisen bran (no sugar). The finches are singing in the background and the "spouse" is settling in to a good book.
My short term goals for today:
Set up laptop
Organize photo workflow
Eat healthy good for me food
Prepare myself for returning to work tommorrow (off a week weather related)
Take care and be inspiring

1 comment: